Greetings and salutations.
Howdy and hiya.
And, as my old phone message used say, hello, hello, hello!!
Here’s the deal: I like stuff. and by stuff, I mean just about everything. Really. So many things to notice, celebrate, react to and appreciate. Today’s thing has something to do with tenacity. As many new bloggers might tell you, getting a new blog up can be a bit of a stretch. Lots of choices, themes, templates, images, fonts and formats. But here it is. I started hours ago, and even with header number 23, which is just ok, I am off. It will get better, and smoother and creamier. Since I am an artist…. I like brownies!!! haaa, my husband just walked in with a HUGE brownie and dagnabit, that puppy is GOOD! I have no willpower, but we do enjoy. That may be a bigger theme. Enjoying! Now we are talking. What did I enjoy today?
1. several good, loud, round, full laughs with my friend (and today, slightly hormonal) Jamie
2. smiling at 2 orange dogs. Tally for ball throwing: 125,364. Tally for tall wagging: 18,297,473,930,234.
3. smelling chicken cooking with spices and ghee.
4. reading with small, white and grey striped, one eyed, purring cat on lap
5. iced coffee with my friend Larry aka Fred
6. learning about a cool collaboration coming up with artist Anna Tomczak
7. making a bank deposit (the more of these the merrier)
8. getting this blog up, finally!!
9. planning a trip to do a workshop in Kansas City.
10. and all the people, traffic, chit chat and Dancing with the Stars in between
p.s. and remember, as my friend Dale Jarrett sez: Bacon is the candy of meat.